Top 5 ways to celebrate National Pet Day.
- 10 April 2018
- 0 Comments
April 11th is National Pet Day, and here at Pet Wants we want to make sure you use this day to pamper your furry family members. We put together a list of ideas on how you can celebrate this special day with your pet.
- Be adventurous or get active. It has been a long winter, you and your pet have been cooped up, so try getting active or going on an adventure! Think about a long walk, hike, or swim. If your pet loves to stay home then maybe it could be an extra-long play session with their favorite toy.
- Take your pet to get a special treat. Your pet might have a favorite treat and taking them to pick out their treat can add a lot of joy to their day. Or you could surprise them when you get home and watch them truly enjoy themselves. You can look up great natural treats at www.petwantshenderson.com.
- Take a nap together. Taking a moment to snuggle up with your pet and relax is a great way for both of you to recharge after an adventure or a long play session. Depending on the weather, you might soak up the sun outside or snuggle up inside.
- Watch a pet movie together. There are a lot of great pet movies for the two of you to enjoy. Some of our favorites are The Secret Life of Pets, Homeward Bound, Marley & Me, and 101 Dalmatians. What pet movie is your favorite?
- Show them extra love. Giving extra love is a great way to show your pet how much you care. Whether it’s a long belly rub, extra play time, or simply an extra hug and a kiss, the best way to celebrate National Pet Day is by bonding with your pet.